- (a) Persistent cookies – cookies that last after your have closed your browser and allow a website to remember your actions and preferences such as settings and log-in details.
- (b) Strictly necessary cookies – these enable you to move around the website and use its features and ensuring the security of your experience. Without these cookies services you have asked for, such as enquiring for a loan, cannot be provided.
- (a) to keep internal records and maintain reasonable archives, including concerning as to enquiries and the progress of your matter.
- (b) for direct marketing
- (c) for any purpose which we have obtained your consent to; and
- (d) for purposes other than those for which it was collected and described above in certain circumstances, including where you would reasonably expect us to disclose the information for that purpose.
- (a) we have obtained your consent to this, such as through an opt-in box on any form or website of ours; and/or
- (b) you have submitted an enquiry to us and there is a legitimate interest to do so.
- (a) Lenders: We disclose your Personal Information to lenders for them to contact you in respect of obtaining a loan.
- (b) Credit Repair Service Providers: We disclose your Personal Information to credit repair service providers for them to contact you in respect of repair your credit history.
- (c) Invoice Factoring Providers: We disclose your Personal Information to invoice factoring providers for them to contact you in respect of purchasing your invoices.
- (d) Business Function Outsourcing: Where we use third parties to host, provide, operate or supply any part of our website, database, systems, business, or services, or carry out on our behalf any of our business functions or actions we may provide your Personal Information to them.
- (e) Legal requirements: We may (and you authorize us to) disclose any of your Personal Information or personal information that we, in our sole discretion, reasonably believe necessary or otherwise as permitted under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or other law, including to comply with a legal requirement or for the administration of justice.
- (f) Business purchasers : If our business is ever transferred to a third party, then your Personal Information will be transferred to the purchaser to enable them to continue our business.
- (a) Access to your Personal Information : You may request us to tell you what Personal Information we are processing and for what purposes, and to provide you with a copy of your Personal Information that we hold.
- (b) Rectification or Deletion : You have the right to have your Personal Information amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete, or deleted in certain circumstances.